You will receive a ready-to-use application ready for integration into your website. For web-independent work, e. g. on a tablet or PC, we naturally also supply offline versions. Your advantage: Your time! We take care of everything technical for you and ensure that the basis for a movie or interactive 3D model is flawless and looks top. If you wish, we can then make your Govies / your content available to you in the Govie Editor web platform.
We create your
Request a quote
Easy and fast to the Govie®
- Checking your CAD data
- Photorealistic appearance (common materials)
- 3D navigation (rotate, move, zoom)
- Mouse and touch operation
- Simple animations
- Labels on the object and multilingual info texts
- Govie Function
- Your logo, title and colour scheme
- All features of the Basic version
- Reduction of your CAD data without having to cut back on its content
- More complex texturing of the components
- More elaborate animations, for example more complex movements or media streams
- All features of the Advanced version
- Reduction of very extensive CAD data including coordination with your design engineers
- Very small, versatile or unusual texturing of the components
- Very complex animations with geometrically complex movements or media flows and a strong need for synchronization
If you want to know more now:
We estimate the expenditure required to prepare your 3D product model.
We reduce your 3D product model so that the user can interact with it smoothly.
We give your 3D product model a photorealistic look.
We embed the 3D model of your product into a 3D scene.
On request, we can provide the scene with an environment in the colours of your company (colour gradient).
Your product in action
We animate the 3D model so that the user can experience your product in action.
Navigation in the 3D scene: rotate, zoom, move
The user can move freely within the 3D scene.
This allows the user to look inside your product.
Your product in action: switch on and off
The user can start and stop the actions of your product.
Your product in action: Increase and decrease speed
The user can increase and decrease the speed of the actions of your product.
This is how you show the viewer how your product is structured.
Labeling Objects with Info Icons
Provide your 3D product model with explanatory and further information.
All explanatory and further information will appear there.
We always put your product in the best possible perspective.
Address your customers in their native language.
Structure your presentation
Tell the story of your product.
Output of your 3D presentation on VR glasses
Bring the viewer into the 3D scene.
Your company logo
Feel at home in your product visualization.
Title of your 3D presentation
Give “the child" a name.
GUI in the color of your company
You can assign your preferred color to the user interface.
Settings and Help Menu
Help your sales staff to optimally control your product visualization.
Control of the 3D presentation
The user controls the 3D presentation with the menu at the bottom of the screen.
Reset my selection to