Govie Editor Software
3D presentations that allow the target audience to understand and completely immerse themselves in the product - created by one's own hand
The Govie Editor enables you to self-create your own product presentations, bringing together 3D graphics, interactivity and a story mode. This facilitates effective presentation and an in-depth understanding of products and hidden processes.
Using the software-as-a-service model, this software allows you to develop presentations which will enable your target audience to fully comprehend how the product or process works, and understand and remember the connections involved.
In the Govie Editor, existing 3D models can be augmented with additional assets such as images, text, websites and animations. This allows you to create a unique presentation that is playable as a video or can be individually controlled by the user. The 3D presentations are web-enabled.
Areas of Application
- Marketing and sales initiatives such as physical or virtual trade fairs and customer visits
- Presentations of research findings and projects
- Integration into websites and presentations of all kinds
Features & Benefits
- The software is easy to learn and use in-house – so you can make efficient and autonomous use of limited resources
- Existing 3D CAD models or 3D scans can be used – allowing you to create presentations without having any programming skills
- Personal support and training are available from 3DIT – if you do not (yet) have any available 3D models
- Play and share your Govie within the Govie platform and externally via share links
How it Works
Free workspace without commercial use
Commercial workspace for lone fighters
120€/year (20% discount)
Workspace for agencies and smaller businesses
600€/year (20% discount)
For companies that want to create interactive product presentations themselves
1800€/year (17% discount)
Get your demo account, demonstration or license
Use the format of the future.
Import your own 3D data.
.glb import from Blender, 3DSMAX, C4D, Paint3D, Google Sketchfab & CAD programs
The GLB file format is a binary form of glTF that distinguishes textures by referring to them as external images. For example, 3D Facebook posts must be set to .glb settings.