How do I create my own Govies?
SaaS – Software as a Service
Create your own Govies.
The Govie Editor.
- Create or individualize your Govies®
- Without software installations in the browser
- Use your own 3D models without 3D know-how
How do I use/share my Govies?
- Works operating system independent
- Simply share as Share-Link Worldwide
Unique Selling Points
How Govie® benefits your sales force
- Explanatory value:
You can’t explain how your product is structured, how it works and what advantages it has so quickly, understandably and convincingly with any other medium.
Your customers will remember the structure, functionality and advantages of your product longer – the unique benefits will be remembered more lastingly.
- Emotional Power:
The interactive 3D presentation inspires your customers and leads them faster to a positive purchase decision.
- Intuitive, simple appearance
- Texts, pictures and videos
- Collaborative work in teams
- Assignment of the content by Admin
- Web-based working in the browser
(Integration into company cloud on request)
- Import your own 3D data
Using the format of the future.
Import your own 3D data.
.glb-Import from Paint3D, Google ScetchFab & Co.
GLB file format is a binary form of glTF that includes textures instead of referencing them as external images. The .glb files are required to be loaded in Facebook 3D Posts.