How do I create my own Govies?
SaaS – Software as a Service
Create your own Govies.
The Govie Editor.
- Create or individualize your Govies®
- Without software installations in the browser
- Use your own 3D models without 3D know-how
How do I use/share my Govies?
- Works operating system independent
- Simply share as Share-Link Worldwide
Using the format of the future.
Import your own 3D data.
.glb-Import from Paint3D, Google ScetchFab & Co.
GLB file format is a binary form of glTF that includes textures instead of referencing them as external images. The .glb files are required to be loaded in Facebook 3D Posts.
- Intuitive, simple appearance
- Texts, pictures and videos
- Collaborative work in teams
- Assignment of the content by Admin
- Web-based working in the browser
(Integration into company cloud on request)
- Import your own 3D data